Lets see, if this accomplishes your cravings too 🙂
|Its an old pic without Dry fruits and Saffron, still worth|
|A closer look|
|Took this photo coz of the Crispe Creme balloon behind 😀|
1. 1 tsp ghee
2. 1 cup of semiya
3. 4 cups of milk ( I used 2% fat )
4. 1/2 cup of sugar ( I used 1/4 cup, depends on your taste )
5. 1/2 cup of dry fruits , crushed
6. 2-3 strands of saffron dipped in 1 tsp of milk and kept aside.
1. Heat ghee into a pan, add semiya and roast till mild brown. Keep Aside. Roast dry fruits in the same pan without adding more ghee. Keep aside.
2. Add milk to it and bring the gas to medium. When milk starts boiling add semiya and keep the flame to low. Keep stirring in between for avoiding from sticking down to the pan.
3. When the milk gets to half of its quantity, add sugar into it and mix well.
4. Add saffron strands and dry fruits. Let it covered for a while. Serve warm.
1. If you are not weight concious and preparing it for a party, add 1 can of condensed milk to this recipe for best results. Also roast the dry fruits in ghee instead of dry roasting.