5. 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced
6. 1 tsp oil
7. 2 tsp cream
8. 2 tsp Salt, oregano, black pepper each
9. 2 green chilies, chopped fine
10. 1 tsp green basil pesto
11. 2 tsp grated cheese
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add minced garlic and green chilies. Fry for a min
2. Add tomato puree and salt. Cook covered for 3-4 min until the mixture turns thick.
3. Meanwhile, steam or boil the vegetables till they are little tender but not mushy. I steamed them in Microwave for 4 min.
5. Add pesto and spices. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Now, add roasted peanut powder to this and keep stirring for 2 min.
7. Add pasta and cream, mix well.
8. Drizzle some cheese over the top before serving.
1. I have not used onions here, you may add them with garlic.
2. I usually keep powdered peanuts in stock. This saves time and effort each time you want to cook with it.
Sending to Presto Pasta Night hosted by Ruth this month.