Whats your favourite 3 items recipe??.. Which is easy to cook, takes no time and is tempting every time you have it. Mine is this.. Scrambled eggs. Eggs are easy to make, inexpensive and healthy way to enjoy food. I often prepare this scrambled eggs dish S to give him as a snack in office and he loves it. This is very simple to make and does not contain cream like the usual scrambled egg recipes. Addition of mushrooms and spring onion give it a subtle taste and increase the nutrition content many folds. Do try for a quick lunch box item or just on the breakfast table with toasts.
1. 1 cup mushrooms, chopped after wiping.
2. 4 eggs
3. Handful of spring onions, chopped
4. 1 tomato ( optional)
5. 2 green chillies, chopped fine
6. 1 tsp salt
7. ½ tsp black pepper, red chilli powder each
8. 2 tbsp milk
9. 1 tbsp gram flour ( optional )
10. 1 tsp oil /butter
1. Whisk together eggs, milk and gram flour with a pinch of salt. It should be a bit frothy.
Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped spring onions, green chillies and sauté for a min.
3. Add mushrooms and cook on high till water evaporates. Will take around 4-5 min.
4. Add chopped tomato pieces and spices; combine well.
5. Pour in the whisked eggs mix and keep stirring on low flame till eggs get cooked properly.