Well, this quote was not to scare you guys , but to motivate you to stay fit all year long. Every year, the first resolution we make is to stay fit and eat healthier the following year.. And am sure many of us keep ahead in this promise these days. And this is the time of the year when we attempt to make new dishes, which we have not tried before for our Guests and Family. And dont we simply adore that feeling when the dish comes perfect the very first time. That moment is always special for us, no matter how master we are in our kitchens. So this is the concept of my new event ” New Year, New Dish” .
The rules are very simple, you just have to send me a dish which you have prepared first time and thats it .. 🙂
- The recipe could be of any course or cuisine but you should have prepared it the first time. It can be sweet or savory, snack or dessert, simply anything you love to share.
- The dish has to be vegetarian, eggs are allowed though.
- I would love to hear your bit of story along with the recipe like how did you decide to prepare this dish, since when were you thinking to try this on etc. Every recipe has a story you know 😛
- Post the recipe between anytime between 7th Dec – 7th Feb. I have kept this long period because of my own absence in between.
- Archived posts are also welcome, but you have to repost and modify them and add your First time experience to them OR at least a line or two which clearly indicates that you made this dish the very first time in your life.
- Usage of Logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word. ( And also because we all love to see our logo on each other’s blog 😀 )
- Please send me the recipe at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line : ”New Year New Dish” with the following details
Picture ; ( Not exceeding 400 Pix)
- Non-bloggers can also participate, just send me the details on the above mentioned email Id.
Am sure you will try new recipes this new year eve, waiting for your adventures ladies .. Ho Ho Ho !!