Peanut butter is very easy to make. Try it out for including in your kids daily sandwiches or rolls instead of jams.
Its healthier than that.
1. 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
2. 1/2 tsp salt
3. 1 tsp groundnut or sesame oil.
1. Grind peanuts in a grinder for 2 minutes. Add salt and oil to it and pulse again for 1 minutes. It will be course and chunky. For smoother butter, pulse again for 1-2 min. Peanuts release oil when ground so make sure you dont grind them more than required.
2. You can add little sugar according to taste, although its not essential.
1. You can make Almond Butter and Hazelnut butter in the similar way.
2. Chocolate powder can also be added for extra choco flavour