Try them for a refreshing experience this Sunday. These small pieces of heaven will take you to a new level 🙂
1. 2 cups of whole wheat flour ( Atta )
2. 1/2 cup of All purpose flour ( Maida )
3. A pinch of baking soda
4. 1 tsp of Baking powder
5. 1 1/2 cup of mango puree
6. 1 Egg
7. 1 tsp butter, melted
8. 1/2 cup Milk ( I used skimmed )
9. A pinch of cinnamon powder
10. 2 tsp of shredded coconut ( I used fresh )
11. A pinch of salt
12. 2 tsp of sugar
1. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder and coconut together in a bowl.
2. Whisk egg and add sugar, butter and milk in another bowl.
3. Mix both the ingredients in one bowl now and beat well.
4. Heat a pan and grease it with oil.. Now pour the batter slowly onto it to form a small circle.
5. Cook it on low flame covered for 1 minute and then flip it on the other side open. It must be bubbly and light brown while cooking.
6. Serve warm with Honey or Maple syrup.
1. You can increase the quantity of coconut into it. Also crushed nuts can be added while flipping for rich flavour.
2. You can also add 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese for increasing the calcium content for kids specially.