2. Talking about food combinations starch and acids should never be eaten in one meal. For instance, white bread and citrus juices cannot be digested together. Fats and sugars too should not be eaten in one meal. Simply put, do not combine cereals, bread, potatoes or other such foods with oranges, grapefruit, pineapple or other acidic foods.
3. Because of the acid content of yogurt, it makes a fabulous marinade to tenderize meats. Do not use aluminium pans when preparing anything with yogurt. The acid in the yogurt will react with the aluminium.
4. Add a few grains of rice to Table Salt to stop it from getting moist and lumpy.
5. For Gas trouble put a little hing, roasted cumin seeds and black pepper in buttermilk and drink it. It will feel better after belching.
6. Got some Silver Jewellery blackened??? Clean it with VIM Bar with a little warm water, it will start shining like new 🙂
7. If you have issues with flies specially during Monsoons, try this simple tip. After making tea, dry the leftover. Burn it on live coal, this will prevent flies to come to your place.
8. For lice, use Coconut oil mixed with powdered Custard apple seeds which is strained and rubbed on the hair. Then comb your hair with a fine comb after applying the oil. The lice will drop off.
9. If there are mice holes in the house, fill them up with melted Tar. The mice will run away.
10. Often you get cracks between the toes because of wet feet. Use coconut oil mixed with edible camphor and apply it overnight for few days, you will get smooth feet 🙂