Summers have been great and very exciting in the UK and now that its time for them to say Good bye for the year, its getting kind of depressing already. To cheer up the mood and spirits, we organised a BBQ party last weekend and that was quite worth it since the temperature started taking a plunge from the day after. To get some ideas for the Vegetarian BBQ stuff, check out this post from last year.
If the best part about Summers is cold drinks served with grilled and BBQ’d stuff, the Winters give tough competition with its steaming cup of Tea and Coffee served with snacks and cakes. So I thought about hosting the 3rd series of this popular event @ UK Rasoi- “What’s with my Cuppa !?”
All you have to link is any dish that compliments Tea or Coffee.. It can be of any cuisine, sweet or savory… your choice.. Here is a list of items you can link:
- Cakes ( Any kind)
- Breads( Any kind )
- Cookies( Sweet or Savory )
- Indian Chaats & Farsaans ( Samosa, Tikki, Chana chaat etc )
- Biscottis and Biscuits
- Home made versions of Namkeen ( Namak pare, Bhel Puri, etc )
- Muffins or Cupcakes
- Tarts and Tartlets
Basically, Any kind of snack you think would go along Tea or Coffee…. Options are endless here…
Now, to the rules…
- Post your recipe between the date 10th August – 15th September and link back to the this announcement Page
- Non-Veg recipes not permitted, Eggs are allowed in Cooking and Baking both ways.
- Recipe can be of any cuisine, course or taste. Please see the List above for the ideas.
- Please try fresh recipes, though any number of Archived recipes are welcome.
- Usage of Logo will be appreciated.
- Looking forward to your amazing recipes..
Check out the last two Roundups here and here . If you would would like to guest host this event for the coming months, email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org