Summer in on his full swing here, and all my linen and cotton clothing in back on wardrobe rail. I am constantly looking for the recipes that are refreshing, healthy and takes less time spent in the kitchen. May be you guys can help me with the same! 🙂
Inviting all the members of Food blogging fraternity to link up their recipes to this new event of mine – Healthy Summer recipes.
To look for the ideas:
- Milk/yogurt shakes
- Refreshing Salads
- Mango recipes
- Seasonal vegetables’ recipes
- Roti, Paratha, naan
- Chilled sweets, desserts
- Breads, cakes etc.
What not to be added:
- Fried food
- Rich curries that take long preparation time
- Oil heavy recipes etc.
So basically anything which you think is light, healthy, refreshing and doesn’t require hours of toiling in the kitchen. Some rules about linking:
- You may link as many recipes as you like
- No meat recipes allowed. Eggs and dairy are fine
- The last date of linking is 15th June 2015
- Please repost with the a back link to this announcement page, usage of the logo is very much appreciated
Let me know if you face any issues with the linking. Contact me at – email@example.com. Lets beat the heat then peeps! 🙂